Environmentally-friendly dentistry is an approach to dentistry that utilizes practices that reduce waste, conserve water and energy, and promotes whole body health and wellness. Environmental friendliness is not an easy task for any business, especially in medicine. However, we feel we can do more to use less and are proud to share this with the Rogue Valley.
Dr. White has ten years of practical experience working in varied Southern Oregon locations. Dr. Brandon White was excited to open his own practice in Ashland, OR where he was able to incorporate his dental values and goals to help patients maintain optimal oral health. Dr. White is a consummate perfectionist but has a relaxed and laid-back approach, welcoming open dialogue with patients to help them reach their goals.
- Offers all aspects of general dentistry
- Uses digital xrays (significantly reducing your exposure to radiation)
- Educates on all-natural and environmentally-friendly home care dental practices
- Prefers placement of non-mercury containing fillings
- Incorporates electronic record keeping such as charting, digital forms, and email correspondence.