Have you heard of family dental care? Simply put, it’s like one-stop dentistry for the whole family. A qualified family dentist is equipped to handle the needs of everyone’s teeth in your household, from teething infants up to adults and seniors. Going to one is a great way to keep track of everyone’s overall dental health.
Unlike some general dentists who only cater to a particular age group, family dentists are also trained to work with children. Kids have different dental needs than adults, and a family dentist can deliver the appropriate care to make sure that those needs are met.
Benefits of Going to A Family Dental Care Office
1. Teach them young. When you visit your dentist along with your kids, you can show them through your example how important oral care is. They will learn from a young age about good oral hygiene habits that will follow them into adulthood.
2. All-around care. Family dentists are experienced in treating a wide range of dental problems and can deliver multiple different services. You don’t have to go to different oral care providers for each of your family members’ dental care needs.
3. It builds trust. Many children fear going to the dentist. But, as your child gets familiar with your family dentist, he can be more and more comfortable with each visit.
4. It’s more convenient. With a family dental care provider, you can make an appointment for everyone in your family on the same day. This way is less time-consuming and more convenient for everyone.
5. Better care. Your family dentist knows all about the dental history of each member of the family, and will be better equipped to handle each dental problem, should they arise. A thorough familiarity with your family’s dental records may also help with the early detection of genetic dental diseases or prevent them from happening.
Your family’s overall dental health is important.
Having someone you can trust to watch over your family’s oral health is one way to have peace of mind. At White Dental Studio, we are committed to providing your entire family with comfortable and knowledgeable care. Call us at 541-708-6288 today to book an appointment or to learn more about the services we offer.