5 Reasons to Reserve Your Next Appointment Before the End of the Year:
As the year end approaches many of us get busy planning for the upcoming holidays. One thing that often gets pushed aside is utilizing our dental insurance benefits before they expire! Here are 5 reasons you should call and make your dental appointment today.
Dental Insurance Ashland, OR
1. Try to utilize your yearly maximum benefits. Most dental plans allow a yearly maximum benefit. This often falls between $1000-$2000 per individual. If you have not used all of these benefits they will not roll over to the following year. So, if you have benefits remaining it’s best to utilize what you have remaining to ensure you are getting the most out of your insurance company.
2. New Year = New Deductible. If you have already had a dental treatment this year and paid your deductible, any additional work done will not require a new deductible payment!
Use Your Dental Benefits Ashland, OR
3. Take care of small dental problems before they get bigger. As much as we would like to believe, dental problems don’t just go away. A small easy-to-treat area of decay can turn into a much larger and costly problem tomorrow. Use those dental benefits to your advantage. Nobody wants you to have a toothache for the holidays.
4. Covered Services. If you or your employer pay for premiums, you should be taking advantage of covered services which include screenings, x-rays (if applicable), cleanings, etc. Not only will you maintain excellent dental health, but you are also helping to prevent future treatment. Make sure you get what you paid for (in a good way)!
5. Make your appointment sooner than later. Waiting until the last minute could cost you money. As many patients rush to use their benefits before the end of the year, appointment slots fill up quickly. If you wait too long you may miss the opportunity to reserve the day and time that works best for you.
Call today at (541) 708-6288 to discuss what treatment may still be needed and let us help you to get the best care possible!
Written by (and the one likely to answer the phone when you call!!): Amy, Office Manager at White Dental Studio in Ashland, OR.